Whole Sol Blend Bar is proud to be one of the first restaurants in Denver and Boulder to be awarded 5 Star Certification. 5 Star Certification is considered the gold standard, and represents the highest level of compliance for customer & staff covid safety procedures.
All 5 Whole Sol locations have been individually audited, inspected, and awarded 5 Star Certification.
This program supports responsible businesses who are going above and beyond to prioritize the health and safety of their staff and customers. Business sectors eligible to apply for Denver's 5 Star Certification Program are categorized as general business, personal services, indoor events, restaurants, and gyms. Read more on the program in Denver or in Boulder.
NEW SAFETY PROCEDURES
As we continue to face unprecedented times, we are dedicated to implementing new safety procedures. Our Employee Handbook and procedures outlined below have been created with the utmost attention to the safety of the public as well as our team.
Our promise to you:
- Our staff has been checked for temperature or illness upon entry into the building.
- All of our staff have been meticulously trained in sanitization and disinfection processes in accordance with CDC guidelines and Denver & Boulder County Health guidelines.
- Our facilities have been disinfected with bleach and alcohol regularly and are sanitized between each customer.
- All food and beverage have been prepared with the utmost care and cleanliness to ensure the safest experience.
- We require and monitor frequent hand washing by all of our team members.
- All team members will wear a mask for the duration of their time in the building.
- We now offer enhanced team member benefits. Team members are required to stay home if they do not feel well. To take care of them, we have expanded our benefits with emergency paid sick leave and family leave.
- We provide tamper-proof, contactless pickup & delivery. All to-go and delivery orders are sealed with Whole Sol tamper-proof stickers to ensure your food is safe after it leaves our kitchens.
Our new procedures towards a healthy dining experience:
- We have made our menu easily and safely accessible through our new Whole Sol app, and our online order platform. This allows our customers to order food and drinks from a safe distance and limit person-to-person interactions.
- Our tables for seated, dining enjoyment are spaced safely apart from one another, and are limited. We ask that customers strive to order their food in advance to ensure the safest experience possible.
- In an effort to properly sanitize between each guest, we must limit our customers to parties no larger than 6 people. This will prevent any build up of large groups, and allow as many people that wish to dine with us a chance.
- In an effort to limit exposure, our restrooms are designed for 1-in, 1-out with indicator locks, and regularly cleaned and sanitized.
We kindly ask customers to please respect each other & our team by doing the following:
- Wear a mask at all times, with the exception of when you are enjoying your meal at your table.
- Please respect social distancing guidelines by following the marked paths laid out for you.
- Please respect social distancing by not moving tables.
- If you experience illness such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay at home - we are happy to host you another time or send you home with your meal.
- Please avoid congregating in the seating area or in walkways.